fredag 2. juni 2017

So I was happy, but not satisfied with my first version of this dangling-number-and-stars card idea. My daughter was invited to a birthday today. Soooo, I tried a second time improving what I didn't like with the first one. Still not perfect, but I'll get there eventually. Do you have any suggestions? Hit me! . . On another note: thank you for everyone who voted for me! You haven't yet? See my previous post and do it! Thank you! (I'm second right now! Wohoooo!!!) . . . #birthdaycard #birthdaycards #geburtstagskarte #bursdagskort #birthday #geburtstag #cardmaking #handmade #geburtstagskarten #birthdaycarddesign #bursdagskortet #geburtstagskartebasteln #cards #happybirthday #handmadecards #kort #greetingcards #etsy #cardmaker #etsyshop #card #etsyseller #kortlaging #papirhobby #homemade #håndlaget #handmadecard #bursdag #custombirthdaycards #custombirthdaycard


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...