mandag 30. oktober 2017

I thought I could say hi to my new followers... Hi, my name is Anita. I love everything about paper. It’s just the most versatile and beautiful material to work with. I’ve recently turned my paper love into a small business. Now I’m the proud owner of my very own Etsy shop! It’s called “papirklippkompaniet” which means “paper cutting company” in Norwegian. I live on the beautiful west coast of Norway, together with my 3 small kids and my hubby. After busy and hectic days I enjoy making my paper cuts in the evening when all my little monsters are asleep. (Hopefully) My best selling listings are the ones where I transform couples or family photos into realistically looking paper cuts. thank you so much for still reading and for following! I really do appreciate it! 😗🙃😗 #handmade #meetthemaker #threshold #etsy #etsymakers #etsymakercities #etsymaker #helloitsme #thresholds #meetthemakers #etsyshop #makersgonnamake #etsyseller #makersmovement #picoftheday #girlboss #selfie #mycreativebiz #mumsinbusiness #itsamumslife #etsysellersofinstagram #mumswithhustle #mumssupportingmums #handmadelover #me #girl #etsysellers #etsysellersofig #shopsmall


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...