lørdag 25. november 2017

This is how the backside of my paper cuts look like. Some people prefer to place an extra layer on top with the template, so that the paper cut is perfect on both sides. I really don’t like that. With the thickness of my paper it would be too hard. And I feel I couldn’t be as precise. . {work in progress - custom wedding picture paper cut with names and date - available in my Etsy shop - link in bio} . . . #backside #wrongside #upsidedown #uglyside #template #stencil #papercut #papercutting #firstweddinganniversary #weddinganniversarygift #paperwedding #paperweddinganniversary #customgift #bespokegifts #turnaround #whatimdoingrightnow #widn #womd #whatsonmydesk #makersvillage #makersmovement #makersgonnamake #wip #workinprogress #papercuttemplate #papercutstencil #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingportrait #weddingphotoart


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...