søndag 4. mars 2018

#marchmeetthemaker 1: You this is me! My name is Anita.I am a mother of three, I have a day job and in my free time I like to make paper cuts. I turned this hobby into a small business around Christmas 2017. My specialty is to turn photos into paper cuts. I live in Norway but I am from Germany. I live on the beautiful West Coast and sometimes I also post pictures from the beautiful nature around here. But mainly you will see my latest work in progress and some pics of the final paper cuts. You’ll find the link to my Etsy shop in my bio. 😊 . . . #thisisme #meettheartist #meetthemaker #papercutartist #me #hello #helloitsme #meettheetsymaker #etsymaker #etsyseller #marchmeetthemaker2018 #marchmeetthemakeryou #behindthescenes #justwantedtosayhi #hi #instadaily #instapic #sundayfunday


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...